Talk20 Hutch is January 23, at 7 p.m. in the Hutchinson Public Library. The library is at 901 N. Main. The event will be downstairs, so there’s plenty of room for everyone who wants to attend. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Talk20 Hutch brings people together to learn, listen, and engage over a variety of topics. The event is free and open to the public. The after party is at Carl’s Bar, 103 N. Main St.
Ten community members show 20 photographs, and speak for only 20 seconds per slide (a total of a little over 6 minutes). The slides are on a timer, so the format is set. The total time of the event is around 90 minutes, including a 10 minute intermission halfway through.
These are the participants for Talk20 Hutch:
- Brady Scott – Born to Draw
- Randy Key – Key2Music
- Ann Richardson – Autographed Handkerchiefs … Nothing to Sneeze At
- Stacy Hornbeck – Lily: Canine Canvas
- Taylor Harris – A Varied Road in My Life
- Gale Wall – Digital Cemetery Walk: Every Stone has a Story, and They are Waiting to be Told
- Jonathan Conard – What Make a Great Hiking Trail & Where to Find One in Kansas
- Petra Silic & Lexi Turner – The World of Tall Girls
- Pam Paulsen – Chemistry in a Bottle
- Jon Powell – Spring time in Kansas, Hunting for Mother Nature’s Fury